Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Kristin!

Today is my beautiful sister's birthday. And since I live so far away, and can't be there for the appropriate birthday bumps or partake in any other parts of her birthday fun, I'm going to be a brat and post one of my favorite pictures of her. (one of the few advantages of living far apart is that I won't have to feel the wrath!!!)

Too bad the quality isn't so great, but this picture is still awesome. My sister is one of the few people I know who can look that amazing first thing in the morning. Lucky girl!!! Anyways, even though I am enjoying being able to post this photo without having to worry about getting my ass kicked (she might be the younger one, but she totally kicked by ass growing up) I would trade that to be there to spend her Birthday with her. Oh well. Happy Birthday Kristin!! Enjoy your day, and your Lobster! I miss you babe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... i think your helmet looks better Shauna!

Greg and Farrell Clark said...

Shauna!!!! Long time no see! :) Found your blog from Karmen's page which I also just got to. It's great to hear where you are and what you're up to.
We just started our own blog as well at beaverlodgeclarks.blogspot.com if you want to stop by sometime.
Keep in touch!

- Farrell