Tuesday, May 23, 2006

bye bye cinder blocks

So we didn't end up going to the Jays game after all. Instead we finished our apartment!!! With the exception of 4 matching kitchen chairs, and some picture frames and mats- and maybe a new print, we are DONE!!! It feels so weird, that after 4 years of thinking (and even longer for Jeremy), okay, we just need this and this- now we are finished. A new bookshelf/room divider, a book shelf, and a stylish new dresser- complete with jewellery drawer and mirror. Also got a shelf for above the bed, since my headboard is waiting in Calgary until we have real estate somewhere.

I'm going to try to take some pictures today- if you want to see the inside of our place, let me know if you'd like me to e-mail you some pics!!

dishes beckon......

3 comments:

Karmen said...

Oooh, me! Me!! I want to see!

Greg and Farrell Clark said...

Can I see too, Shauna! I love looking at people's decorating!

Thumbing Luxury said...

Hi Everyone!!
I seem to be having some camera issues.... ARRGH!! I'm hoping that when I have some free time tonight I'll be able to take some pics and send them off to you all!!