Tuesday, April 18, 2006

smiling dogs

There was the cutest dog (golden retriever) on the subway tonight on my way home from teaching. At first I thought he was with a family, but actually he belonged to just one guy. Anyways, this little girl was just having a great time petting the dog. She was so cute- long blonde ringlets, and she was just draped over the dog, hugging it and petting it so gently. I haven't seen a dog smile like that for a long time. such a nice thing to see- I love it when dogs smile.

and of course I now have to post a picture of my smiling dog Toby, in Calgary...... although I don't have any digital pictures of him smiling....... here's a cute one though....


Isn't he soooo cute???

And here's one of my other dog Sage:


That's all I've got for now...... plus, I have to go tend to the rice pudding cooking in my kitchen..... yum......


No comments: