Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Birthday, Dad!!

Today is my Dad's Birthday, and I plan to celebrate it in a way that would make any Dad proud:

BBQ!!

It's another beautiful day here in Toronto, fresh, sunny, and a high of 20!! A perfect day for a BBQ (is there a day that isn't perfect for bbq?). The only thing that could make this day better would be to have the day off, and be able to spend it golfing (trying to golf?) with my Dad- followed by, you guessed it, BBQ! (and beer!!). Anyways, Happy Birthday Dad!! and even though it won't be exactly the way I'd like it, I hope you have a great day anyways!



This picture is from last Christmas- I'm not sure who liked the gopher golf club cover better- Dad or the dogs!!! Dad- did the gopher travel to Palm Springs with you??

Happy Birthday Dad!!!- I hope you have a GREAT day!!! Miss you!!


No comments: