Tuesday, April 04, 2006

ownership!

Well everyone, both Jeremy and I are extremely excited to announce to you all that we are now the proud owners of.................. a business!! We legally registered our business names this afternoon, and were given our Master Business License. Our business names??? Coach House Music and Coach House Press. We have also purchased our domain names and our websites will be under construction soon!! I've already done sketches for our business cards, and now just need to make a final couple to scan in to our computer. so exciting!!

I can't believe it is already into April. Many good things happen in April...... one of the things I happen to be enjoying this year is that I can watch both Hockey, and Baseball- and even on the same night, at the same time!!! Having inclusive cable is awesome!!

6 comments:

Karmen said...

Hey!! Congrats :) Exactly what are you guys going to be doing? I'm assuming it's music related, right?

I can't wait to hear all about it :)

Anonymous said...

Selling Karmen Paraphernalia!
tshirts, lunch boxes, badges, action figures... the regular

Karmen said...

I'd LOVE to have my own action figure . . . complete with bassoon and movable arms!

Anonymous said...

"Watch as she fights crime with sarcasm & the ravel piano concerto"

Jillian Camwell said...

You can get those, you know! Only $400...$500 if you want it to talk! (I'd imagine you could get a bassoon clip rather than a voice clip...now that would be pretty cool.) Birthday present from Rich?

Anonymous said...

Bruce Lofting
(AAH right! - I remember!)