Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Jeremy's Birthday!

Today was Jeremy's Birthday!!

And I decided to celebrate it by purchasing him a brand new BBQ. All last year, without a patio or balcony, we yearned for a BBQ. And now, we have the CUTEST FREAKIN' BBQ EVER (can bbq's be cute??) on our little porch. All I can say is, 'Grilled meat is GOOD!!'

Our good friends Matt and Michelle came over tonight for dinner- which of course consisted of BBQ'd meat- pork and chicken to be exact, baked potatoes, mushrooms and spinach salad with raspberries and mandarin oranges! We also shared some wine, and had chocolate ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream for desert. i am FULL!!!! I LOVE BBQ!!!!

If you want to see a picture of our new addition, you can check it out at:

http://www.weber.com/q/default.aspx

It's the Q220 model- and I have to say that after the first use, I'm pretty impressed!!

I also have to thank our friend Steve- who was awesome enought to be my co-conspirator, and drive all over the place to get the right BBQ, and all the things that go with it- Thanks Steve!!!

okay, I'm way too full of good food and wine to keep typing, I'll add more in the morning!!!

3 comments:

Karmen said...

Well, I did speak to you both last night, but again HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jeremy! It is a strangely 'cute' BBQ, I have to agree. Rich and I are looking for one too.

Dinner sounded yummy! Maybe we can BBQ when I visit in August?!? ;)

Thumbing Luxury said...

OF COURSE we can bbq when you visit!!!! It is going to be a VERY well used bbq!!!

bluemoon said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! April birthdays ROCK!