Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Pictures* from People's

Ahh, you have to love People's. It's kind of hard to see, but they are actually waving at us (from the window on the right) for this picture! Also- the caution taping is Halloween decoration, just incase you were wondering!!

Our friends Melissa and Michael, and a semi view of the kitchen (to the right), and the bar seating (behind).

Jeremy and I, totally full. I like this picture, because it's hard to determine just exactly what Jeremy is thinking!! Is he full and content? Is he looking wistfully at the Jukebox wishing we'd brought some change? Or is he enjoying the feel of the cashmere sweater he bought me for my birthday??

*Pictures courtesy of my new and amazing digital camera!! Thanks Mom and Dad!!!

1 comment:

Karmen said...

Awwwwwwww . . . . People's!!!! So many memories! I would have sent a quarter if I knew that Jeremy didn't have one to play his favourite jukebox tune (would it have been "Cryin'" or "Lodi"?)

I miss waking up late on a Saturday or Sunday morning, and meeting 'the gang' for lots of coffee, a bacon and cheese omelette, and a shared plate of their homemade onion rings - food to last the whole day!

*sigh* I miss People's (and I miss you too Shauna!)