Monday, October 30, 2006

Clouseau, the Velveteen Rabbit, and an eat in kitchen

I am a lucky woman. Yesterday Jeremy decided that it would be nice for me to have some down time and go shopping, while he cleaned the house. I found some crazy deals at Club Monaco- t-shirts for $5 kind of great deals!! Feeling great about the fantastic purchases, I came home to find our kitchen furniture totally rearranged!! Our centre island is now serving as a room divider, and we now have an "eat in" kitchen! I love it!
Last night we went for dinner at our friends house, and on our way home decided to take some pictures of some graffiti we had noticed a few weeks ago:


When we first saw this one, it was one complete shadow portrait (minus the car dragging a gangsta). I think it is of the Velveteen Rabbit...... What do you think?

No comments: