Thursday, August 03, 2006

no more big fun buns

Today was the big day for my 6 month hair cut. I decided to branch out and try a new person and place- not that there was anything wrong with my old place or stylist- I just felt like I needed a change. And a change is what I got. It's still longish, not mid-back though, but it has so many layers that all that is left for a pony tail is a little stub. booo. I was quite enjoying sporting a big fun high bun. Oh well. The nice thing is that all of my curls have more shape and bounce. My hair looks thicker- and my new longish bangs are pretty fun. I think it will look great in a few weeks, and should grow out well. If I ever get around to charging my camera batteries, I'll post a picture. Ooohhh- yet another reason to charge my batteries- Karmen is coming for a visit tomorrow- and I will HAVE to take some pictures!!

I went to Zara to find the perfect summer dress today- but they were all sold out. And, did you know that they no longer phone from store to store to do merchandise checks?? How convenient. And the reason, she said, was so they could be available to give better customer service...... Needless to say, I was not very impressed. Yet, I plan on going to a different location tomorrow to continue my search.

Time to go play with my new hair......

No comments: