Sunday, June 17, 2007

June Flowers and Recitals

It's mid-June, and my flowers are going crazy. I still haven't actually even planted half of them- they are just hanging out in the pots waiting patiently (hopefully this week!!) to be properly planted. The plants don't seem to mind though..... in fact, it is quite the opposite- they are growing like crazy. Only a few weeks ago they were cute little baby plants, looking a little lost in the terracotta pots. It's amazing how quickly things can change!!
Our crazy basil! We can't use it up fast enough!!

Besides flowers, June also means year end music recitals. My students had their year end flute recital on Sunday, and it was excellent!! You can see a picture of my students that played here. Lessons are wrapping up now, which means that I'll have some more time to blog! I'm also planning on making some changes to our website for Coach House Music. And of course- there are some stories about our trip that still need to be written.

And of course- It's Father's Day!! I already talked with my Dad on the phone today, but here's another wish for a Happy Father's Day!!

1 comment:

Karmen said...

Okay - it's now July! Time for an update missie :) I'm sure you've got to have a band camp story or two ;)