Sunday, January 28, 2007

my house

I am having a lazy day today. Jeremy is out with a friend, and I am enjoying some time alone. I was browsing my usual blogs, and came across this!!

this is my house!

My house also has a garden in the back for organic vegetables, and some fruit trees. There is also a beautiful patio. The roof is also made of grass, even though I'm not sure if you can have a chimney with a grass roof!!! If you want to come and stay, we cook an awesome organic breakfast, and we have a beautiful guest room and amazing linens. You also have your own en-suite bathroom, with an antique, extremely deep, sloped back, soaker tub. And extra large towels from France. We have a library and a sun room, so you can read by the fire, or if you prefer, lounging in a sun beam. Our flooring is all reclaimed, and heated........

I could go on and on and on........

must practice!!


1 comment:

Jillian Camwell said...

Try #2 at commenting...

My house sucked! Apparently you need an art background to draw a straight line with a mouse. I couldn't get past the first 'draw the house' stage.