Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Jeremy's Christmas List

Certain people are also wondering what to get Jeremy for Christmas.....

Here is his Christmas List!

Cd's
  • Metallica (everyone needs a little Metallica)
  • Daniel in the Lion's Den (with/by) Daniel Perantoni (this is a tuba CD)
  • Mingus albums (jazz) except Ah Um and Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus (we already have those ones) (also, no compilations)
  • Curtis Mayfield
Sweat pants from Roots (probably a size large, grey, and either with or without elastic at the bottom is fine).

Dress Shirts (The brand ENRO at Sears fits great. Size LT 16L - 16 1/2 L)

Fun socks (He really likes Michael Kors socks, which you can often find at Winners)

3 comments:

Thumbing Luxury said...

As much as I enjoy flowers, I was not impressed to see that the plain dots for my list transform into some weird flowers upon publishing. eeeww.

Anonymous said...

I just assumed that was specifically for Jeremy ;)

Anonymous said...

Oops sorry, that last comment was from me. Forgot my name

-Tamara