Friday, September 29, 2006

one of my favourite things

I love autumn. It is one of my favourite times of the year. I love so many things about it. The leaves changing colour especially out here in Ontario!! It is so RED! I love the crisp air, cardigans, being able to wear my mukluks again, and the way the floors start to creak early in the cold mornings. I love watching the steam from my tea or coffee while wrapped in a blanket, and I love seeing the first signs of Halloween- (my favourite Holiday other than Christmas!!). I love eating the fresh squash and baking things with pumpkin, and eating warmer heartier meals like stew, soups, and curries. Of course I get excited because my Birthday is in October..... But I also get excited at the thought of wearing toques and mittens and scarves! Today I'd like to share one of my newest favourite things about fall (I just discovered them in the past 3 years!) with you.

Chinese Lanterns!!
Enjoy!

No comments: