Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I know that the audition is getting close because I really want to go shopping and colour my hair! It's been over 2 years now since I've dyed it, and especially when something big is on the horizon, I get the hugest urge. Not that I'm unhappy with my natural colour, it's just that sometimes I want the luminous blonde, or the sultry dark brown. ah well, probably not this time.

Anyways. Does anyone else find that practicing while watching the Olympics is incredibly inspiring? (Well, not counting the crappy games the Canadian Mens Hockey team played this past weekend. And they did slightly redeem themselves yesterday with their 3-2 win.....) Just for kicks I'd be curious to see our womens team play the men.

The electrician came yesterday to fix our heating in the bathroom........ which is heated tiles. Ahhh. It is SO luxurious having heated tiles. I love our place. Small but wonderful- and I can't wait until the summer to put flower boxes infront of our windows (if we are still here.....).

I guess it's time to get back to practicing. LOST is on tonight, and I have to teach this afternoon. So I have to get in a good practice now so I can veg guilt free infront of the tv later.

4 comments:

Karmen said...

Heated tiles!! You brat! ;) Just kidding, of course . . . but I am totally envious.

Happy practicing - best of luck on the audition!

I'm eating a blood orange right now - which reminds me of you :)

bluemoon said...

Good Luck on your audition Shauna! I just know you are getting closer and closer with each audition!

Miss you a ton!

Thumbing Luxury said...

Thanks guys :) I'm feeling pretty good about things. I did a mock audition late night night for a couple friends, and it went really well. all that's left to do is pack my over night bag, and do some laundry!

Thumbing Luxury said...

and of course, WIN!!